Guide and Jeep will meet you at hotel and the tour will start at 8.30am.
The first market to visit is Long Bien. Situated under the famous, symbolic Long Bien Bridge, Long Bien Market is the biggest whole sale market of spices, fruits and vegetables. It starts from the midnight and specially busy in the early morning
The next visit is Dong Xuan Market. The dried food stalls are the highlight of the market; wide ranges of ingredients for kitchen, from shrimp, fish to all kinds of spices as star anise, black pepper, cinnamon, ginger, garlic, chilies; can easily be found there.
Return to your Jeep for the drive to Chau Long Market. This market will remind you a market in the rural area with all daily commodities and foods; live fish, shrimp, frogs or even turtles could be seen here. Chau Long market is situated on the bank of Truc Bach Lake where “on October 26, 1967, Lt. John McCain in his A4 B1 was shot down in this lake.” (John McCain later became the senator of US)
Have a cup of coffee at home of an antique collector before getting back to your place, tour ends.
- Tour starts: 8.00am
- Duration of tour: 04 hours
- What to bring: sun cream; sunglasses, warm coat in winter time
- Lunch will be available upon request. A surcharge will be applied
- Surcharge 50% from 22 Jan 2023 – 27 Jan 2023 (Lunar New Year)
|No. of Participants||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
- Jeep with driver (one Jeep can carry 04 adults: driver + 03 passengers or driver + 01 tour guide + 02 passengers)
- English speaking local guide (01 guide/group)
- Drinks (water; tea/coffee)